Terms & Conditions
These terms apply each time you visit our site or use our services, and are subject to change without notice. Please check back here each time you visit our website.
OUR WEBSITE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE (NHS), THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH OR THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT.
WE CHARGE A FEE FOR THE APPLICATION REVIEW AND SUBMISSION SERVICE WE OFFER ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU CAN APPLY FOR AN EHIC CARD DIRECTLY AT NO COST USING THE RELEVANT LINK ON THE SITE.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Us”, “Our”, “We” – refers to the company/owner of this website
“Site”, “Website” – https://europeanhealthinsurancecards.co.uk
“You” , “User” – refers to the users or visitors to this website
“Account” – the account you create when you use our site/services
“Application form” – the application form for a European Health Insurance Card
“Content” – the content of this website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, video, audio, software, and any other data that will appear or form part of the site.
“Service” – the services we provide on our website
When you pay the fee for our service we will:
- Review the information you have provided to ensure it is error-free and complete, and contact you for additional information if we discover any errors or shortfalls in your application details.
- Revise/update your details (where necessary), and submit your application form to the National Health Service (NHS) on your behalf.
- Review and submit your application within 10 working days of us receiving all valid and correct details for the applicants.
- Send you a confirmation email detailing the application submission date. Once we have submitted your application on your behalf, this completes our service.
- Send you a reminder email 5 years from the application date to inform you that your EHIC is approaching expiry and to ask you to renew. Your EHIC is valid for up to 5 years and you are only able to renew it within 6 months of the expiry date.
- Add you to our marketing list for future marketing purposes. You may opt out of our marketing emails at any time by emailing us at:
When you use our service, you agree that:
- We may submit your application on your behalf.
- The information you are submitting is complete, accurate and up to date, and complies with National Health Service (NHS) requirements to issue a European Health Insurance Card.
- You are at least 18 years old, and (if relevant) you are the parent/guardian of any child who you are submitting an application for.
- You have the consent of any adults that you are completing and submitting an application for.
- You are a UK citizen, or citizen of any of the other qualifying EHIC countries.
- You are using this service for yourself or family, and not for fraudulent or criminal purposes.
- We may create a separate email account on your behalf to use for your application if you do not provide us one when using our service.
- We will assume you want the application submitted right away, and as a result, if we have already started to provide our service then you will not be able to cancel or get a refund.
- We cannot guarantee that your application, once submitted, will be accepted by the National Health Service (NHS) or processed by them within a specific time.
- We are not the ones issuing the EHIC, we simply submit your application on your behalf, and as a result we provide no guarantee that your application will be processed in a timely manner. Hence you accept that time is not of the essence in regards to any of the services we provide.
- We may use, store and retain the data you provide us with when you use our service.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Limitation of liability
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We shall not be liable for any losses of any kind which you may incur from using or visiting our website. Your use of our site is entirely at your own risk.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee that our site will work properly, be fit for purpose, be secure, or that it will not infringe the rights of others.
- We cannot cannot guarantee any products available through our site as we do not have any control over them. Ultimately, any applications submitted by us on your behalf are subject to the provisions of the National Health Service (NHS).
- If any court or other relevant authority determines any part of these terms and conditions to be unenforceable or unlawful, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- We cannot guarantee that our site will be constantly available and in the event our site is unavailable for any reason then we are not responsible for any losses you may incur as a result.
- We reserve the right to modify the site and it's services, suspend or remove it at any time without warning.
Links to other websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we cannot guarantee a link will work.
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
Privacy & cookies
Law & jurisdiction
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.